Friday, July 31, 2009

My Memories at ID Box Company....

Unconsciously, I work at ID Box Design frim already 4 months...
31th of July is my last day at ID Box Design...
Now my practical training already end...
I had learnt a lot of knowledge that I can't get from college...
is time to say goodbye to my all my colleagues & my boss also...
Thanks for you guys help me, take care me, n always treat me eat as well
1st of all, I would like to special thanks to Rainbow, who taught me a lot of designs, give me ideas, & comment at my work as well....Sometimes she very prolix, but for my own good also... She is a responsibility designer... When client request her house was very dirty or something had demolish, she will bring "pail & mop" help client settle it...Rainbow!!!!help me clean my room also....wahahahaha...
Next is my "borther" Ken!!!Who always sick & take more MC...He is my 1st 3D max lecturer who at pains teach me always... but his isn't expert also...wahahaha...Oopss...forget 2 more important things...He always treat me lunch & cigarette also...Actually he not old that I think before... But his head full of white hair then just went to dye his hair...
Besides that, how could I forget MNQ all " leng lui"....Not include you Steven...wahahaha...
Did I lie to myself???They all very talkative...every time, every where also can listened their laughing sound....like chicken butt...hahahaha...But they are very friendly also,when I'm hungry they will gave me cookies, chocolates & others....
I really appreciate my life at there...Thanks to you guys give me a wonderful memories...
Refer back last time we went go eat KFC, Mr. Yap the person who treat us eat...& Red Box also was treat by my "big boss"...actually I don't know what his name, I just know all my colleagues call he "beh leong"... Mr William Teng our CEO, I also need thanks to you also...who always helped paid money when have celebrations & my farewell also... Ah Shen...who like a gangster head...actually he is very nice, & friendly also... When free treat me drink beer again....wahahahaha....
Did I din't mention anyone???Oh ya!!!
Calista...who is the most prettiest at our office...
She always busy with "take care horses" at Turf club...
Anyway, I really appreciate you all had helped me, take care of me...
Hope you guys work happily always, & don't forget miss me also ya!!!
ID Box colleagues: Calista,Me, Ken, Rainbow
ID Box: My lovely supervisor Rainbow
ID Box Colleague: "Brother" Ken, "Mummy" Rainbow,+meMNQ Stuff : 1st row : Charlie, Me, Shirley, Kelly
2nd row: Steven, ZulMNQ : Kelly
MNQ :ShirleyMNQ : CharlieMNQ+ID Box:1st row: Charlie, me, Shirley, Kelly
2nd row:Calista, Steven, Ken, Zul, RainbowMNQ: ShirleyCEO Ah Shen
CEO: Mr. William Teng


No comments:

Post a Comment